Monday, September 2, 2013

Not much X stitching lately

For some reason I just have not felt like cross stitching lately. I put in a few stitches on my Moira Blackburn Three Things Sampler, but haven't picked up my Flower Power since my last picture update. I love it too. But I have been crocheting again; THAT I have felt like doing. I wish my X Stitching Mojo would come back soon. I made this over the Labor Day weekend. I have always wanted to make one. At one time I have a lot of those little 5 inch baby dolls, and had a pattern for something similar to this from Annie's Attic. I mean that was a LONG time ago. My grand daughter is 13 now, and I had these things when she was 2 or 3 years old.....but I never made one. Now I don't have a little girl in the family to give this to, but I do have a couple of co-workers with small grand daughters, so I will probably give it away to them. I need to make some clothes for the baby however, as she is naked right now!!! This purse
turns into this cradle/basinette
It has been soooo MUGGY over the long weekend, and now I have to go back to work tomorrow. Later this week will be cooler, drier and more fall like. I hope I find my stitching mojo then. Nikki

4 comments:

EvalinaMaria said...

So adorable!

Kaisievic said...

That is clever! And so pretty. I hope that your mojo comes back soon.

Marilyn said...

I hope you get your stitching mojo back, but sometimes it's fun to crochet too!
The little purse is too cute.
Marilyn

Heritage Hall said...

Just a word to thank you for sharing the beautiful collection of
Embroideress' pictures on the
side bar... So many I have not seen
before....so lovely
Gentility